Go out and have yourself a nice relaxing dinner at a Chinese restaurant. At the end of the meal when you open your fortune, tack on the words “in bed” to whatever it says. Then write a K/S smut-shot/fic based on that fortune.
Any genre, any length, and anything goes.
If you don’t want to wait for dinner to get started, here are a few fortunes I pulled off the inter-web:
1. Teamwork: the fuel that allows common people attain uncommon results.
2. At times it is better to know when to exit than enter.
3. Your co-workers take pleasure in your great sense of creativity.
4. Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask "Am I doing the right things?"
5. Action speaks nothing, without the Motive.
6. What breaks in a moment may take years to mend
7. Your dream will come true when you least expect it.
8. The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running.
Categories: Fiction, Ficlets, Poetry, Essays, Works in Progress, Other Languages Characters: None