1. By using this site, you acknowledge that you will not use it for any illegal purpose, or to advertise any other website or service. By posting or reading stories labeled ADULT (NC-17) on this site, you confirm that you are of legal age (18 in the U.S.)
2. Flames are not permitted, period. A flame is defined as any comment that addresses an author directly in an insulting or personal manner, uses profanity, and/or breaches the limits of common courtesy in some other manner. Reviews may be critical and honest, but hence forward, any comments deemed by the archivist to be flames or harassing in nature will be deleted, and the commenter will be banned immediately and permanently from accessing the site. If you have any doubt about whether the comment you are about to post is a flame, err on the side of caution.
3. The policy of this archive is to leave warnings to the author's discretion. This means that the author may or may not choose to warn you about the content of their story. This includes warnings for such things as non-consensual sex, character death, infidelity, and other plot elements, so proceed with a mature sense of responsibility for your own sensitivities, please.
4. Please do not upload stories for another author without their express written permission. Each author must be responsible only for their own work.
5. While we will do our best to make sure the archive is up and functioning properly, we can't guarantee 100% availability or performance. Please back up your own stories to be safe.
6. All material on this site is the property of the authors who post it here. Please do not take their work and copy it or otherwise use it for your own purposes.
7. The general policies of this archive lean toward inclusiveness as much as possible. The idea behind the archive is to offer a central resource for all stories that might interest those looking for K/S. This means that generally the policies will support inclusiveness wherever possible, and may mean that you need to filter out stories that don't interest you. Our philosophy is that it's better to have everything in one place and offer tools to find what you want to read, rather than trying to limit or impose reading tastes on everyone. If a significant portion of any story focuses on Kirk and Spock and their relationship, it will be welcome here, regardless of what other factors/fandoms/characters/relationships/source texts may play a role in the story. This isn't likely to change.
8. The policy against Real Person Fiction is also not likely to change. This is not a judgment on anyone who writes it. This archive is simply focused on Kirk and Spock.
By using the site, you acknowledge these terms of service and agree to them. PLEASE NOTE: If you enter your Real Name when registering, it WILL be visible to search engines! Your Real Name is not required. Enter it only if you wish it to be visible to archive users and search engines.