Reviews For Movie Nights
You must login (register) to review.
Reviewer: Sera Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 05/04/2013 7:20 PM Title: Screaming Humans

Thank you for this wonderful series of movie nights. I enjoyed it very much.

Reviewer: Sera Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 05/04/2013 7:15 PM Title: My Handsome Prince

this analyse of the fairy tale from spock is so great. i really can see this szene in my head. i laugh all times i read.

Reviewer: Sera Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 05/04/2013 7:01 PM Title: Grease Is the Word

yeah.

so nice.

Reviewer: Sera Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 05/04/2013 6:52 PM Title: A Serious Question

very good.

Reviewer: Sera Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 05/04/2013 6:37 PM Title: Star Wars and Star Trek

lol

Reviewer: Sera Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 05/04/2013 6:20 PM Title: Sappy

(Jim also enjoyed crunching his popcorn in Spock’s ear, just to be irritating).

rofl.

Reviewer: Sera Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 05/04/2013 6:09 PM Title: The Classics

"He was also glad to have an opportunity to curl up on a couch with Spock. Six inches away was better than nothing."

It's so sweet Jim think six inches away from Spock is curl up. lol.
I like this story as so many of your storys.

Reviewer: Sera Signed starstarstarstarhalf-star [Report This]
Date: 01/09/2013 12:55 PM Title: My Handsome Prince

lol

Reviewer: Krysnel_Nicavis Signed starstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 06/06/2012 1:28 AM Title: Grease Is the Word

they are so corny, lol. but damn do I love 'em for it :D

Reviewer: Krysnel_Nicavis Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 06/06/2012 1:21 AM Title: Star Wars and Star Trek

OMFG! LMFAO! This is great! I love your fics!

Reviewer: queenmab Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 06/24/2011 7:16 PM Title: My Handsome Prince

LOL! I've never thought of it that way...

Reviewer: Greywolf the Wanderer Signed starstarstarhalf-star [Report This]
Date: 04/29/2011 4:49 AM Title: Screaming Humans

om nom nom nom... and being a very thorough and professional scientist I am sure Spock made sure to do a statistically significant number of trials, mmkay?  :)

Reviewer: foom101 Signed [Report This]
Date: 03/10/2011 4:26 PM Title: The Classics

damn. i melted. :'D



Author's Response:

Glad you liked it. :)

Reviewer: oyboh Signed [Report This]
Date: 03/10/2011 7:59 AM Title: Star Wars and Star Trek

rofl!

remind me to wash my uniforms at home btw....

Reviewer: wacheyp87 Signed [Report This]
Date: 03/01/2011 8:45 PM Title: My Handsome Prince

I wonder what Spock's reaction would be to The Little Mermaid?



Author's Response:

Now there's an idea. THANKS!

Reviewer: oyboh Signed [Report This]
Date: 02/21/2011 9:34 AM Title: My Handsome Prince

weeee! what a wonderful take!

I never liked SW and the SD--except for the Evil Queen...should I worry?

can't wait for the next installment..hope Spock doesn't go for Eisenstein..

Reviewer: MyriadProBold Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 02/20/2011 8:22 PM Title: My Handsome Prince

You know, I've never thought about snow white like that before. Nice job with your Spock sense.

Author's Response:

Yeah, leave it to Spock to ruin classic fairy tales, lol.

Reviewer: Tlema Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 02/20/2011 4:58 PM Title: My Handsome Prince

Much more optimistic than mine. XD Sorry I dperessed you, but happy that you had to write another fic. XD

I love Spock's thoughts on the movie cause they're the exact same ones I had.



Author's Response:

No problem; inspiration comes from odd places, lol.

Reviewer: putigress2012 Signed [Report This]
Date: 02/20/2011 4:18 PM Title: My Handsome Prince

Too funny. I really appreciate your ocassional crack!fic. :D



Author's Response:

Yeah, it can't all be angst and pregnant Vulcans, lol. Glad you liked it.

Reviewer: Khansaas Signed starstarstarstarstar [Report This]
Date: 02/20/2011 3:52 PM Title: My Handsome Prince

99.9% What's the other 0.1%?



Author's Response:

Well, there's always a chance that all that popcorn will put Jim to sleep before he gets done, lol.

No results found.
You must login (register) to review.