This is a response to the challenge A halfbreed freak right?(Wrong) by flamingbluepandaSummary:
So we all know how Spock got bullied as a kid right? Well what if it was worse than the movies show? What if their cruelty was actually like, horrifyingly bad? And what does the crew do when they find out? what does JIM do when he finds out?
-Jim and the crew finding out something awful (and I mean really awful) that happened to Spock as a kid and getting upset about it. what happened and how they find out is the authors choice.
- The whole bridge crew reacts, not just Jim (maybe there's one xenophobic crewmen who's just like "he deserved it" and everyone else freaks out about that too?)
Bonus points if:
- there's some physical evidence (scarring, damage to his hearing or sight, missing limb, Etc.)
- Spock still has nightmares about it
- whoever did the bad thing boards the enterprise
- Spock cries in Jim's arms at one point
- the big bad revelation leads to many smaller revelations for the whole crew about how Spock is as a person and the things he went to and everyone walks away with some new respect (and love) for their Vulcan first officer
Can be AOS or TOS. I like established relationship stories but its the authors choice. Sarek can be involved in a positive or negative way- if the author wants to bash all of Vulcan that's cool!
Characters: Stonn, Sulu, T'Pring, Uhura
Crossover Fandom: None
Genres: Kirk-Spock Friendship, Kirk/Spock Pre-Slash, Kirk/Spock Slash
Other Languages: None
Story Type: Hurt/Comfort
Trope (OPTIONAL): Hurt Spock
Universe: Abrams Universe
Warnings: Explicit violence
Challenges: A halfbreed freak right? (Wrong)
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 2911 Read Count: 620